USA: Cuidao Holding Corporation and Willow Cove Winery Sign Distribution Agreement And Prepare to Rollout Premium Wines
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO) an importer and distributor of specialty beers, wines and spirits has entered into an exclusive agreement with Willow Cove Winery, Cutler, CA, an original winery of Golden State Vintners (Nasdaq: VINT).The Agreement gives Cuidao's wholly owned subsidiary; R & R (Bordeaux) Imports, exclusive rights to the distribution of Willow Cove's wines throughout Florida and the Caribbean Islands for three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat