USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Retains WallStreetWest.com, LLC for Public and Investor Relations Campaign
Cuidao Holding Corporation (OTCBB:CDAO) announced today that it has entered into an Agreement with WallStreetWest.com, LLC for a public and investor relations campaign. Among other services, WallStreetWest will help implement awareness among Cuidao's current shareholders and the financial community at large. Robert Walker, Managing Director at Cuidao stated, "We are excited to hire WallStreetWest to assist us in communicating with our constituent audiences. While there are thousands upon thousands of publicly traded companies, we feel it is important for Cuidao to take a proactive approach to its investor and shareholder communications programs." Tyler Fleming, CEO and Manager of WallStreetWest.com stated, "WallStreetWest is proud to begin providing service for Cuidao. Not only are they operating an ever-growing, highly fragmented business with much room for consolidation, but also they are continuously expanding their product offering. After the recent Dot com shakeout, we are excited to help a traditional business commence their communications efforts."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"