USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Retains WallStreetWest.com, LLC for Public and Investor Relations Campaign
Cuidao Holding Corporation (OTCBB:CDAO) announced today that it has entered into an Agreement with WallStreetWest.com, LLC for a public and investor relations campaign. Among other services, WallStreetWest will help implement awareness among Cuidao's current shareholders and the financial community at large. Robert Walker, Managing Director at Cuidao stated, "We are excited to hire WallStreetWest to assist us in communicating with our constituent audiences. While there are thousands upon thousands of publicly traded companies, we feel it is important for Cuidao to take a proactive approach to its investor and shareholder communications programs." Tyler Fleming, CEO and Manager of WallStreetWest.com stated, "WallStreetWest is proud to begin providing service for Cuidao. Not only are they operating an ever-growing, highly fragmented business with much room for consolidation, but also they are continuously expanding their product offering. After the recent Dot com shakeout, we are excited to help a traditional business commence their communications efforts."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch