USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Retains WallStreetWest.com, LLC for Public and Investor Relations Campaign
Cuidao Holding Corporation (OTCBB:CDAO) announced today that it has entered into an Agreement with WallStreetWest.com, LLC for a public and investor relations campaign. Among other services, WallStreetWest will help implement awareness among Cuidao's current shareholders and the financial community at large. Robert Walker, Managing Director at Cuidao stated, "We are excited to hire WallStreetWest to assist us in communicating with our constituent audiences. While there are thousands upon thousands of publicly traded companies, we feel it is important for Cuidao to take a proactive approach to its investor and shareholder communications programs." Tyler Fleming, CEO and Manager of WallStreetWest.com stated, "WallStreetWest is proud to begin providing service for Cuidao. Not only are they operating an ever-growing, highly fragmented business with much room for consolidation, but also they are continuously expanding their product offering. After the recent Dot com shakeout, we are excited to help a traditional business commence their communications efforts."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report