USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Names Reuben Share as President of Import Beer Division
With 25 years experience in executive-level management, administration and sales, Cuidao is confident in Share's ability to hit the ground running.
"Mr. Share has a unique ability to market products in a demanding, competitive marketplace. He is strong at developing close business relationships with clients and vendors to maximize sales goals and profits. I'm excited to have him on our team," stated Michael Fisher, president of Cuidao Holding Corp.
Share comes to Cuidao from World Class Beer Imports, a company Cuidao entered into an exclusive sales and marketing agreement with in July 2000. Under the terms of the agreement, Cuidao Holding Corp. sells, distributes and services all of WCBI's customers and serves as the exclusive agent to sell and market WCBI's product lines.
"While president of World Class Beer, I got to know many members of Cuidao's management team. I was impressed with their commitment and vision for the company," Share explained. "After the sales and marketing agreement was in place, making this move seemed like a natural transition. I'm excited and optimistic about the opportunities ahead."
Cuidao Holding Corporation (www.cuidaousaimports.com) is a development stage company in the process of implementing a vertical roll-up and consolidation of the highly fragmented alcoholic beverage specialty and import industry. Cuidao imports, manages, distributes and develops markets for a rapidly growing portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wines and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximate $100 billion alcoholic beverage market in the US.
For more information, www.stockcomm.com.
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the 1933 Securities Act and Section 21E of the 1934 Securities Exchange Act. Actual results could differ materially, as the result of such factors as (1) competition in the markets for the products and services sold by the company, (2) the ability of the company to execute its plans, (3) the availability of financing at favorable terms, and (4) other factors detailed in the company's public filings with the SEC.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US