USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Names Reuben Share as President of Import Beer Division
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO), an importer and distributor of specialty beers, wines and spirits, is proud to announce the appointment of Reuben Share to President of Cuidao's Import Beer Division.With 25 years experience in executive-level management, administration and sales, Cuidao is confident in Share's ability to hit the ground running."Mr. Share has a unique ability to market products in a demanding, competitive marketplace. He is strong at developing close business relationships with clients and vendors to maximize sales goals and profits. I'm excited to have him on our team," stated Michael Fisher, president of Cuidao Holding Corp.Share comes to Cuidao from World Class Beer Imports, a company Cuidao entered into an exclusive sales and marketing agreement with in July 2000. Under the terms of the agreement, Cuidao Holding Corp. sells, distributes and services all of WCBI's customers and serves as the exclusive agent to sell and market WCBI's product lines."While president of World Class Beer, I got to know many members of Cuidao's management team. I was impressed with their commitment and vision for the company," Share explained. "After the sales and marketing agreement was in place, making this move seemed like a natural transition. I'm excited and optimistic about the opportunities ahead."Cuidao Holding Corporation (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter