USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Listed With Standard & Poor
The Records are a recognized securities manual for the purposes of "Blue Sky" trading requirements and the primary source for accurate, timely corporate information. In addition, the Company's information appears daily on S&P's Market Access Program. The program, acclaimed as one of the top 50 reference sources by the Library Journal, provides the retail and institutional marketplaces with real time, online access to Standard and Poor's market intelligence and analysis. Investment professionals use the site as a tool to stay abreast of the market and deliver insight to clients.
Cuidao President Michael Fisher, says he is pleased with the S&P's Market Access Program listing. "The credibility gained by going through the rigorous approval process is certainly a plus. The online listing magnifies that approval by quickly increasing our visibility before the investment community. The site (www.advisorinsight.com) averages 1.5 million visits per day."
Cuidao Holding Corp. imports, develops, manages and distributes a portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wine and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximately $100 billion US alcoholic beverage market.
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. is a client of Internet Stock Market Resources, Inc., http://www.internetstockmarket.com/cdao.html/.
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the 1933 Securities Act and Section 21E of the 1934 Securities Exchange Act. Actual results could differ materially, as the result of such factors as (1) competition in the markets for the products and services sold by the company, (2) the ability of the company to execute its plans, (3) the availability of financing at favorable terms, and (4) other factors detailed in the company's public filings with the SEC.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends