USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Listed With Standard & Poor
The Records are a recognized securities manual for the purposes of "Blue Sky" trading requirements and the primary source for accurate, timely corporate information. In addition, the Company's information appears daily on S&P's Market Access Program. The program, acclaimed as one of the top 50 reference sources by the Library Journal, provides the retail and institutional marketplaces with real time, online access to Standard and Poor's market intelligence and analysis. Investment professionals use the site as a tool to stay abreast of the market and deliver insight to clients.
Cuidao President Michael Fisher, says he is pleased with the S&P's Market Access Program listing. "The credibility gained by going through the rigorous approval process is certainly a plus. The online listing magnifies that approval by quickly increasing our visibility before the investment community. The site (www.advisorinsight.com) averages 1.5 million visits per day."
Cuidao Holding Corp. imports, develops, manages and distributes a portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wine and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximately $100 billion US alcoholic beverage market.
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. is a client of Internet Stock Market Resources, Inc., http://www.internetstockmarket.com/cdao.html/.
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the 1933 Securities Act and Section 21E of the 1934 Securities Exchange Act. Actual results could differ materially, as the result of such factors as (1) competition in the markets for the products and services sold by the company, (2) the ability of the company to execute its plans, (3) the availability of financing at favorable terms, and (4) other factors detailed in the company's public filings with the SEC.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer