USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Listed With Standard & Poor
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO) is pleased to announce its inclusion and recent publication in Standard and Poor's Corporation Records.The Records are a recognized securities manual for the purposes of "Blue Sky" trading requirements and the primary source for accurate, timely corporate information. In addition, the Company's information appears daily on S&P's Market Access Program. The program, acclaimed as one of the top 50 reference sources by the Library Journal, provides the retail and institutional marketplaces with real time, online access to Standard and Poor's market intelligence and analysis. Investment professionals use the site as a tool to stay abreast of the market and deliver insight to clients.Cuidao President Michael Fisher, says he is pleased with the S&P's Market Access Program listing. "The credibility gained by going through the rigorous approval process is certainly a plus. The online listing magnifies that approval by quickly increasing our visibility before the investment community. The site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report