USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Listed With Standard & Poor
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO) is pleased to announce its inclusion and recent publication in Standard and Poor's Corporation Records.The Records are a recognized securities manual for the purposes of "Blue Sky" trading requirements and the primary source for accurate, timely corporate information. In addition, the Company's information appears daily on S&P's Market Access Program. The program, acclaimed as one of the top 50 reference sources by the Library Journal, provides the retail and institutional marketplaces with real time, online access to Standard and Poor's market intelligence and analysis. Investment professionals use the site as a tool to stay abreast of the market and deliver insight to clients.Cuidao President Michael Fisher, says he is pleased with the S&P's Market Access Program listing. "The credibility gained by going through the rigorous approval process is certainly a plus. The online listing magnifies that approval by quickly increasing our visibility before the investment community. The site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018