USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Expands Into Gin and Vodka Markets
Cuidao Holding Corporation is pleased to announce that it will begin importation of F.X. de Beukelaers premium gin and vodka products throughout the United States in the third quarter.Robert Walker, managing director of R&R (Bordeaux) Imports, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cuidao Holding Corporation, sees the product line expansion as an excellent opportunity to diversify and increase the company's profit base.Within the next 90 days, the Company will begin importing and distributing vodka, gin and F.X. de Beukelaers premium flavored fruit vodkas including, Melon & Vodka, Lemon & Vodka, Apple & Vodka, and Peach & Vodka. Next year, the Company will add Pear & Vodka and Strawberry & Vodka to the product mix."Expanding our product line to include vodka is a natural move. We've seen steady growth with our wine and beer lines. We know how to market and distribute alcoholic beverages so it makes sense to apply that knowledge with other spirits," Walker stated.According to the Southern Beverage Journal, from 1995 to 1997 sales of flavored vodka increased 13.2 percent. Cuidao's new line is produced with all natural fruit and premium ingredients from Belgium."We decided to aggressively enter the vodka category after watching its sales and expansion rise once again in the last year. With a 24.2 percent share of the spirits category in the US, we're eager to introduce these new products ... they make a welcome addition to our portfolio," Walker concluded.Cuidao Holding Corp. imports, develops, manages and distributes a portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wine and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximately $100 billion US alcoholic beverage market.Cuidao Holding Corporation is a client of Internet Stock Market Resources Inc. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future