USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Expands Into Gin and Vodka Markets
Cuidao Holding Corporation is pleased to announce that it will begin importation of F.X. de Beukelaers premium gin and vodka products throughout the United States in the third quarter.Robert Walker, managing director of R&R (Bordeaux) Imports, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cuidao Holding Corporation, sees the product line expansion as an excellent opportunity to diversify and increase the company's profit base.Within the next 90 days, the Company will begin importing and distributing vodka, gin and F.X. de Beukelaers premium flavored fruit vodkas including, Melon & Vodka, Lemon & Vodka, Apple & Vodka, and Peach & Vodka. Next year, the Company will add Pear & Vodka and Strawberry & Vodka to the product mix."Expanding our product line to include vodka is a natural move. We've seen steady growth with our wine and beer lines. We know how to market and distribute alcoholic beverages so it makes sense to apply that knowledge with other spirits," Walker stated.According to the Southern Beverage Journal, from 1995 to 1997 sales of flavored vodka increased 13.2 percent. Cuidao's new line is produced with all natural fruit and premium ingredients from Belgium."We decided to aggressively enter the vodka category after watching its sales and expansion rise once again in the last year. With a 24.2 percent share of the spirits category in the US, we're eager to introduce these new products ... they make a welcome addition to our portfolio," Walker concluded.Cuidao Holding Corp. imports, develops, manages and distributes a portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wine and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximately $100 billion US alcoholic beverage market.Cuidao Holding Corporation is a client of Internet Stock Market Resources Inc. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends