USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Approves Forward Split
Cuidao Holding Corp. (OTCBB:CDAO) announces today that the issued and outstanding Common Stock of the corporation shall be divided (a forward split) at a ratio of three (3) shares for each one (1) share of Common Stock issued and outstanding. This forward split shall be effective for all issued and outstanding shares as of the close of business on Oct. 13, 2000 and electronic payment effective at the close of business on Oct. 16, 2000. The split shall occur electronically and no additional shares will be issued to effectuate the split.For more information contact Robbie Walker at 954/924-0047 or Charles Bingham with Stock Communications Group at 713/785-0577. This report includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements contained herein are reasonable, no assurances can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends