USA: Cuidao Holding Corp. Approves Forward Split
Cuidao Holding Corp. (OTCBB:CDAO) announces today that the issued and outstanding Common Stock of the corporation shall be divided (a forward split) at a ratio of three (3) shares for each one (1) share of Common Stock issued and outstanding. This forward split shall be effective for all issued and outstanding shares as of the close of business on Oct. 13, 2000 and electronic payment effective at the close of business on Oct. 16, 2000. The split shall occur electronically and no additional shares will be issued to effectuate the split.For more information contact Robbie Walker at 954/924-0047 or Charles Bingham with Stock Communications Group at 713/785-0577. This report includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements contained herein are reasonable, no assurances can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends