USA: Cuidao Begins Distribution in Louisiana
Cuidao (USA) Import Co., Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cuidao Holding Corp. (OTCBB:CDAO) is pleased to announce that it has commenced distribution of the Company's Red Dragon Beer(TM)products in the state of Louisiana. Cuidao has entered into an exclusive distribution contract with International Wine & Spirits, Inc. of Harahan, Louisiana. Under the terms of the agreement, International Wine and Spirits will roll out Cuidao's Red Dragon Beer product portfolio in Louisiana.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends