MEXICO: Cuervo aims for wider appeal
According to Datamonitor, Cuervo is looking to reposition itself from a party drink purely for twenty-somethings. In an effort to broaden the appeal of its tequila to all ages the company is unleashing a series of localised adverts across the world. The goal is for consumers to perceive tequila as an alternative to gin, vodka or rum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director