Product Launch - GLOBAL: Cuba Ron's Ron Cubay, Carta Blanca Extra Viejo
Click through to view Cuba Ron's Ron Cubay, Carta Blanca Extra Viejo
Cuba Ron's Ron Cubay, Carta Blanca Extra Viejo
Category - Spirits, rum, Cuba
Available - From this month
Location - Worldwide in 140 countries, excluding the US. Also available in the Travel Retail channel
Price - SRP of EUR70 (US$95) per 1-litre bottle
Distribution - Belvédère subsidiary Marie Brizard
French drinks group Belvédère has confirmed to just-drinks that it will launch a premium, aged Cuban rum worldwide this month. The company has signed an exclusive, five-year distribution with state-owned Cuban firm Cuba Ron to handle the company's Ron Cubay Carta Blanca Extra Viejo expression.
"We are a wines and spirits firm with vodka, whisky and cocktails in our portfolio. What has been missing is rum,” said Krzysztof Trylinski, Belvédère's chairman & CEO.
Ron Cubay is produced in Cuba and bottled in France.
Pernod Ricard claims to have captured the "art of drumming" in a new online film for its Ballantine's Scotch whisky brand....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts