USA: CTR, eVineyard Wrap Up First Phase of Web Site/Business Systems Upgrade
CTR Inc., a Portland, Oregon-based Microsoft Solution Provider Partner, and eVineyard, the Internet's leading wine retailer, has announced the unveiling of the latter's new Web site. CTR's contributions to the new site included creative design, creative direction, business analysis, human factors analysis and technical services. Work for the new version focused on making the site friendlier to users with new features including primary and secondary navigation bars on all pages, readily-available primary and advanced search options, a new users guide and a more consistent use of graphics. "eVineyard is really focused on the site's usability," says David Bostock, CTR's Director of Design Services, "and we went all out to make sure it is. We did usability tests on the site throughout the re-design process and I think we wound up with a shopping and wine education experience that is unlike any other in the market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat