UK: CSFB upgrades Interbrew
The investment bank, Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB), has upgraded the Belgian-based brewing combine, Interbrew, from "underperform" to "neutral" and said the valuation was set to improve. News of the upgrade followed a fall in Interbrew's shares on Monday after it issued a lower profit forecast to certain analysts. CSFB said that most of the impact of that bad news was now already discounted in the share price and it was now targeting €24 for the shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller