UK: CSFB upgrades Interbrew
The investment bank, Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB), has upgraded the Belgian-based brewing combine, Interbrew, from "underperform" to "neutral" and said the valuation was set to improve. News of the upgrade followed a fall in Interbrew's shares on Monday after it issued a lower profit forecast to certain analysts. CSFB said that most of the impact of that bad news was now already discounted in the share price and it was now targeting €24 for the shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO