USA: Crystals International Inc. Unleashes a Tropical Hurricane
This Tropical Hurricane(TM) is welcomed wherever it shows up! Crystals International Inc. utilizes proprietary production methods to Freeze-dry only the freshest fruit juices and purees available, leaving in the natural flavors and essential oils. The result is a natural, easy-to-use product that is virtually indistinguishable from fresh juice. The finished product is designed to produce the same quality and consistency, whether served on the rocks or frozen. Just combine with your favorite Rum for a hard-to-beat summer favorite. Recipes can be obtained from the TRUE CRYSTALS® RECIPE HOTLINE by calling 1-800-607-TRUE(8783) 24 hours. True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer was developed specifically for use in alcoholic beverages and has the perfect blend of natural fruit juices to produce a unique taste, texture, and sweetness that brings customers back time and again. "This is one of our best products for building a signature drink menu here in Florida," stated Jennifer Closshey, President and CEO of Crystals International Inc. "True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer is a great way to bring the taste of the tropics to the rest of the country as well," Closshey continued. The advantages of using True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer are many, as it comes packaged 12/24-ounce pouches per case. Each pouch yields one gallon for rocks drinks and one gallon for frozen drink machine use.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research