USA: Crystals International Inc. Unleashes a Tropical Hurricane
True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer was developed specifically for use in alcoholic beverages and has the perfect blend of natural fruit juices to produce a unique taste, texture, and sweetness that brings customers back time and again. "This is one of our best products for building a signature drink menu here in Florida," stated Jennifer Closshey, President and CEO of Crystals International Inc. "True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer is a great way to bring the taste of the tropics to the rest of the country as well," Closshey continued.
The advantages of using True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer are many, as it comes packaged 12/24-ounce pouches per case. Each pouch yields one gallon for rocks drinks and one gallon for frozen drink machine use.
True Crystals Fresh Concentrate Frozen
Mix Only What You Need Yes No No No
Dry Storage of Stock Yes No No No
Easy to Use Yes No No No
Quick Dissolving Yes No No No
True Crystals® Cocktail Mixers are available nationally through major liquor wholesalers. True Crystals is a division of Crystals International Inc., the world's leading manufacturer of Freeze-dried fruit and vegetable powders and flavors. For more information regarding True Crystals® complete line of cocktail mixers, or the name of the distributor near you, call 1-800/683-2169; Fax 813/757-6060.
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Heineken unveils global Desperados push
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets