Crystals International Inc. Re-Introduces its True Crystals Lemonade Mixer for May
This is no Ordinary Drink Mixer. Crystals International Inc. utilizes proprietary production methods to freeze-dry only the finest lemon juices and purees available, leaving in the natural flavors and essential oils. The result is a natural, easy-to-use product that is virtually indistinguishable from fresh juice. The finished product is designed to produce the same quality and consistency in every pitcher. Just combine with your favorite spirit for a hard-to-beat summer favorite. Recipes can be obtained from the TRUE CRYSTALS® RECIPE HOTLINE by calling 1-800/607-TRUE(8783) 24 hours. True Crystals® Lemonade Mixer was developed specifically for use in alcoholic beverages and has the perfect taste, texture, and sweetness to be a winner, fresh or frozen. "We have helped many of our customers increase summer sales year after year due to our ability to deliver quality and consistency in the finished product," stated Jennifer Closshey, President and CEO of Crystals International Inc. "Our process, service, and people combine to produce a full line of cocktail mixers that are considered by the industry to be the standard, much superior to our competition." The advantages of using True Crystals® Lemonade Mixer are many, as it comes packaged 12/18.1-ounce pouches per case. Each pouch yields one gallon for rocks drinks and one gallon for frozen drink machine use.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research