UK: Crystal Head Vodka unveils Rolling Stones gift set
The gift set was first launched in the US and Canada
Crystal Head Vodka has extended the release of a Rolling Stones limited edition gift set to the UK to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the band.
Crystal Head, which is owned by actor Dan Aykroyd, launched the gift set in the US and Canada in April. A spokesperson for the Canadian company told just-drinks today (8 July) the UK has now been targetted because the Rolling Stones are undergoing a summer tour in the country.
The gift set includes a zipper, an exclusive 2CD compilation album, a bottle decanter top engraved with The Rolling Stones lip-and-tongue logo and a bottle tattoo featuring the 50th anniversary logo. It is available for GBP90 (US$134) from Amazon.
Crystal Head was launched in the US and Canada in 2009 and is sold in skull-shaped bottles. In 2010 Liquor Control Board of Ontario said it would resist pressure to stock the bottles because they could be considered offensive.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018