US: Cruzan Rum adds ninth flavour
Cruzan Rum has introduced a ninth flavour to its rum portfolio in the US.
The new flavour, Cruzan Black Cherry, is a blend of Cruzan Rum and black cherry essence.
Speaking yesterday (10 May), Cruzan Rum brand director Peter Wijk said: "Cruzan Black Cherry brings a touch of the tropics to a wide range of fruity concoctions that can be enjoyed all year long."
The Cruzan Rum family also include the flavours raspberry, mango, coconut, vanilla, pineapple, banana, orange and citrus.
Flavours are available in 50ml, 200ml, 375ml, 750ml, 1-litre and 1.75-litre bottles.
SABMiller has stayed silent on reports that it may be taking advice from banks over a possible bid for Scottish & Newcastle....
C&C Group's managing director of its cider division which incorporates its premium cider brands, Bulmers and Magners, has announced his retirement....
Mexican beer brand Corona Extra has entered a long-term exclusive sponsorship deal with country music star Kenny Chesney, the brand's US importer has announced....
UK drinks importer and marketer Harvey Miller Wine & Spirits Agencies (HMWSA) is launching Pisa Cream Liqueur in the UK, Ireland and travel retail....
San Miguel Corp. has agreed to sell its dairy product and soft drink unit in Australia to Kirin Holdings Co....
Scottish & Newcastle has said that it has "nothing to talk about" with prospective buyers Carlsberg and Heineken....
Carlsberg has reported double digit growth in revenues and operating profit for its first nine months, as the company benefited from higher sales volumes and positive results from its "Excellence" pro...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has relaunched its company website following a redesign....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends