SPAIN: Cruz adds Hollywood sparkle to Freixenet ads
Spanish Cava and fine wine exporter, Freixenet, has announced that its Christmas advertising campaign will feature Spanish film star, Penelope Cruz. Cruz appeared in a similar spot in 1994 with the rest of the cast of "Belle Époque".
The spot will be shot later this month in Barcelona and the production will cost just over €600,000.
For several years, Freixenet have entertained European cinema and television audiences with exciting creative developments depicting the excitement of sparkling wine over the festive season.
Cruz, who has been seen around town in recent months with Tom Cruise, follows in the footsteps of stars such as opera star Montserrat Caballe (1999), Meg Ryan (1997), Anthony Quinn (1996), Kim Bassinger (1993), Sharon Stone (1992), Paul Newman (1989), Jacqueline Bisset (1986), Raquel Welch (1985) and Gene Kelly (1981).
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review