ITALY: Crush to launch Italian wines at Vinitaly
UK wine company Crush Wines Limited is set to launch its Italian range of wines at the Picco d'Umbria stand at Vinitaly 2006.
Crush Wines is acting as the UK arm for Picco d'Umbria, a modern wine producer which has a 100,000 hl capacity and bottles wines from all over Italy. Under the supervision of English winemaker Tim Manning, Picco d'Umbria specialises in both private label and exclusive brands.
"Our new role, as the UK office for Picco d'Umbria, brings a renewed energy and drive to offer novel, quality wines while retaining that all-important regional character," said Crush Wines managing director Chris Ellis.
"We believe, through our extensive portfolio, we can also introduce Italy's regional diversity in a bold, fresh and easier format which will appeal to the consumer."
Exhibitors at this year’s Vinitaly wine and spirits trade show declared it a success, with the increase in international visitor numbers being viewed as a positive portent for Italian wine exports. Mi...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014