US: Crown Royal to get US TV push
The campaign, announced yesterday (8 December), represents Crown Royal's first national advertising push in the country in more than five years.
The two 30-second spots, titled 'Set' and 'Billiards', "reflect regal acts in a contemporary world", the company said. The ads will begin airing this month.
"This new advertising campaign is another step towards establishing a strong and lasting emotional connection with our consumers," said Ami-Lynn Bakshi, vice president for Crown Royal.
Crown Royal is the number one selling whisky brand in the US by value and the sixth largest spirits brand in the US by retail dollar sales, Diageo noted. The brand's portfolio includes Crown Royal Deluxe, Crown Royal Reserve, Crown Royal Cask No. 16 and Crown Royal XR.
Like prominent Indian companies in many sectors, spirits producer United Spirits India has not only benefited from the rapid development of its domestic market but is also expanding its own internatio...
Molson Coors rescued Cobra Beer from administration late last week, picking up a 50.1% stake in the company's UK operations....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Chivas Brothers, the Scotch and premium gin division of Pernod Ricard, has unveiled a website for its Scotch whisky brand Chivas Regal....
Bacardi has named the current director of its global gin division, Andrew Carter, as its new managing director for travel retail business....
Scotch whisky companies have pledged to cut their use of fossil fuels by 80% by 2050, under an industry-wide environmental strategy....
Diageo is to become the first international spirits firm to enter the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, after securing a deal with state authorities, according to a report....
Pernod Ricard is in talks over fresh disposals after completing the sale of Wild Turkey to Campari for US$581m....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends