US: Crown Imports unveils Pacifico's first national ad campaign
Click through to view Pacifico's Facebook page
Pacifico is to get its first national advertising push in the US, brand owner Crown Imports has announced.
Crown Imports, a marketing distribution JV between Constellation Brands and Pacifico brand owner Grupo Modelo, said the “State of Pacifico” campaign will include online, outdoor and experiential "elements". The initiative will roll-out in the US from next Monday (20 August).
The company did not reveal how much is being spent on the campaign.
Crown Imports claims the beer is the "choice of surfers". “Pacifico has made a home for itself on the beaches of the west coast but its growing popularity shows that it can play uptown or downtown, on either coast, and everywhere in between,” said Jim Sabia, Crown Imports' CMO.
For the campaign, Pacifico’s Facebook page will allow users to virtually explore “locals-only” hangouts, including Arroyo Tapiado Mud Caves in San Diego, Niland’s Salvation Mountain and Wacko Soap Plant in Hollywood.
The brand is posting double-digit growth in the year-to-date boosted by its expansion on draught, Crown Imports said. On draught, Pacifico is now available in 37 states, while bottles are on the market in all 50 US states, the company said.
Last week we ran the first part of an exclusive interview with Constellation Brands' CEO Rob Sands. In this second and final part here, Sands discusses the group's spirits portfolio, its pending move ...
At first glance, the impasse where Anheuser-Busch InBev and the US Department of Justice are currently resting appears to have three roads down the mountain....
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends