US: Crown Imports targets Hispanics with Modelo Especial campaign
Crown Imports has launched its latest Hispanic-targeted push in the US for Grupo Modelo's Especial beer brand.
The company, a beer import JV between Modelo and Constellation Brands, confirmed earlier this week that it has begun a multimedia advertising campaign for Modelo Especial, designed specifically for Hispanic consumers in the US. The campaign, which forms part of the 'Descubre lo Especial' ('Discover What’s Especial') programme in the country, launched late last month and consists of two, 30-second TV ads.
The first TV ad, which can be viewed below, began airing nationally two weeks ago, on Telemundo, Univision, Telefutura, Azteca, ESPN Deportes, Estrella, Fox Deportes, Galavision and Gol TV. Both spots will be supported by radio spots and out-of-home presence.
Earlier this month, Constellation said it intends to up the number of Modelo brand offerings in the US on-trade. On its FY results conference call, Constellation also said that Crown will introduce “new packaging configurations” for the Modelo Especial line-up during the year.
Click play, below, to view the first of the two new ads for Modelo Especial.
Every year Robert Smiley, director of wine studies, dean and professor at UC Davis, surveys CEOs of several of the most prominent wineries in the US....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research