US: Crown Imports launches Hispanic campaign for Modelo Especial
Crown Imports has followed the latest push for Grupo Modelo's Corona Extra beer brand in the US with a national multimedia advertising campaign for Modelo Especial in the country.
The campaign, created specifically for Hispanics in the US, consists of two 30-second TV ads, four 60-second radio spots, out-of-home executions and digital efforts that will be featured across major networks and markets. Crown has entitled the campaign 'Descubre lo Especial' ('Discover What’s Special').
The first TV spot, 'Quebradita' (which can be viewed below), will air nationally beginning this week on ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes, Univision, Telefutura, Galavision, Azteca and Telemundo. The TV ads will be supported by radio spots and an out-of-home campaign - also launching on 25 April - in markets including Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles and New York.
Also this week, Crown Imports, the US joint venture between Modelo and Constellation Brands, kicked off a Hispanic-targeted push for Modelo's Corona Extra brand in the US.
The announcement that John Dunsmore is set to vacate the CEO-ship of C&C Group at the end of this year means Dunsmore has not fulfilled the destiny we here at just-drinks had in mind for him. Unless, ...
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US