US: Crown Imports launches Corona Light TV ad for US
The new advert for Corona Light has been rolled out across the US this week
Crown Imports has announced details of its latest television advert in the US for Grupo Modelo's Corona Light beer brand.
The marketing and distribution company, a joint-venture in the US between Modelo and Constellation Brands, said yesterday (12 April) that the TV ad has launched across the country this week. Entitled, 'Party Mashup', the advert is a continuation of Corona Light's 'It Only Gets Better' ad campaign in the US.
'B-Roc' Ruttner and James 'JPatt' Patterson, who make up New York City-based DJ’s The Knocks, play themselves as the DJ’s in the ad, which can be viewed, below.
The spot will air on CBS, ESPN, ESPN2, NFL Network, TBS, NBA TV, Turner Sports and Versus. It will also be backed by an out-of-home campaign launching next months in markets including southern California, New York City, Chicago and Miami.
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Constellation Brands has agreed to take full ownership of the Ruffino wine business for EUR50m (US$69m), but the vineyards will remain with the Folonari family....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends