US: Crown Closures names Euro marketing boss
Crown Closures Europe has appointed a sales and marketing director.
The subsidiary of US-based Crown Holdings said yesterday (27 March) that Jorge Sallent has been promoted to the position from his previous post where he was responsible for sales and marketing in Spain, Morocco and Portugal.
Sallent will coordinate all relevant activities across Western Europe as well as in growing markets in Eastern Europe, Middle East and Mediterranean countries.
"Jorge's proven managerial skills, leadership and innovative thinking as well as his experience working with different countries and markets make him a natural fit for this position," said Peter Collier, vice president of Crown Closures Europe. "We are excited about the contributions he will make to our business going forward."
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk