FRANCE: Crown appoints European sales boss
Crown Holdings announced today that Thierry Lainez has been appointed sales and business development manager for its CROWN Closures Europe affiliate.
Lainez will have responsibility for the sales and marketing of metal closures in France as well as product development, marketing and communications services throughout Europe. He will report to Andrew Dakin, Sales and Marketing Director.
Prior to this appointment, Lainez held the position of sales and marketing manager for Closures Europe France. With 12 years experience in the packaging industry, Lainez holds degrees in international business and mechanical engineering.
"Thierry has done an outstanding job of marketing Crown's closure capabilities here in France," said Dakin. "It will be a tremendous advantage for us to deploy his talent and expertise to grow our business throughout the continent."
Crown is the world's leading supplier of metal and plastic closures, principally to the food, beverage and personal care markets, with worldwide sales approaching US$1 billion. The company has a unique global position in the industry, offering an extensive range of metal and plastic closures and closing and dispensing solutions to multinational customers
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence