FRANCE: Crown appoints European sales boss
Crown Holdings announced today that Thierry Lainez has been appointed sales and business development manager for its CROWN Closures Europe affiliate.
Lainez will have responsibility for the sales and marketing of metal closures in France as well as product development, marketing and communications services throughout Europe. He will report to Andrew Dakin, Sales and Marketing Director.
Prior to this appointment, Lainez held the position of sales and marketing manager for Closures Europe France. With 12 years experience in the packaging industry, Lainez holds degrees in international business and mechanical engineering.
"Thierry has done an outstanding job of marketing Crown's closure capabilities here in France," said Dakin. "It will be a tremendous advantage for us to deploy his talent and expertise to grow our business throughout the continent."
Crown is the world's leading supplier of metal and plastic closures, principally to the food, beverage and personal care markets, with worldwide sales approaching US$1 billion. The company has a unique global position in the industry, offering an extensive range of metal and plastic closures and closing and dispensing solutions to multinational customers
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014