FRANCE: Crown appoints European sales boss
Crown Holdings announced today that Thierry Lainez has been appointed sales and business development manager for its CROWN Closures Europe affiliate.
Lainez will have responsibility for the sales and marketing of metal closures in France as well as product development, marketing and communications services throughout Europe. He will report to Andrew Dakin, Sales and Marketing Director.
Prior to this appointment, Lainez held the position of sales and marketing manager for Closures Europe France. With 12 years experience in the packaging industry, Lainez holds degrees in international business and mechanical engineering.
"Thierry has done an outstanding job of marketing Crown's closure capabilities here in France," said Dakin. "It will be a tremendous advantage for us to deploy his talent and expertise to grow our business throughout the continent."
Crown is the world's leading supplier of metal and plastic closures, principally to the food, beverage and personal care markets, with worldwide sales approaching US$1 billion. The company has a unique global position in the industry, offering an extensive range of metal and plastic closures and closing and dispensing solutions to multinational customers
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research