AUSTRALIA: Croser comments betray mixed-feelings over Lion Nathan deal
The conflict in the decision to sell premium wine group Petaluma to brewer Lion Nathan surfaced briefly at Petaluma's last annual meeting. Founder and chairman of Petaluma Brian Croser described the sale as a "sad but deliberative and dignified process resolved in the interest of all shareholders." He added that Petaluma's board and staff "share my sadness that a life's work can only be sold once."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote