RUSSIA: Cristall reports 46.1% sales rise in Q1
Interfax reported that Cristall sold 23m litres of liquor against 15.75m litres sold in the same quarter last year. In March the company sold 8.016m litres against 5.734m litres over the same period in 2000. And in February alone 6.955m litres were sold.
According to Interfax the company intends to sell 120m litres of vodka as well as other liquor products this year, up 33m on what it sold the previous year.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research