US: Crestview Partners finalises DS Waters of America takeover
DS Waters of America has been acquired by private-equity firm Crestview Partners.
The privately-owned bottled water supplier will remain based in Atlanta, Georgia, it said yesterday (3 September). No financial details of the deal, which was first announced in July, have been disclosed.
DS Waters said the transaction will allow it to focus on its direct-to-consumer beverage services market.
“As a result of this new partnership with Crestview, we are more confident than ever in our ability to expand our product and service offering and geographic reach while maintaining our outstanding customer service in metropolitan markets throughout the United States,” Tom Harrington, president & CEO of DS Waters, said.
The company has made a series of acquisitions in the past two years, including K&K Bottled Water Company in April.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman