US: Crestview Partners finalises DS Waters of America takeover
DS Waters of America has been acquired by private-equity firm Crestview Partners.
The privately-owned bottled water supplier will remain based in Atlanta, Georgia, it said yesterday (3 September). No financial details of the deal, which was first announced in July, have been disclosed.
DS Waters said the transaction will allow it to focus on its direct-to-consumer beverage services market.
“As a result of this new partnership with Crestview, we are more confident than ever in our ability to expand our product and service offering and geographic reach while maintaining our outstanding customer service in metropolitan markets throughout the United States,” Tom Harrington, president & CEO of DS Waters, said.
The company has made a series of acquisitions in the past two years, including K&K Bottled Water Company in April.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets