US: Crestview Partners finalises DS Waters of America takeover
DS Waters of America has been acquired by private-equity firm Crestview Partners.
The privately-owned bottled water supplier will remain based in Atlanta, Georgia, it said yesterday (3 September). No financial details of the deal, which was first announced in July, have been disclosed.
DS Waters said the transaction will allow it to focus on its direct-to-consumer beverage services market.
“As a result of this new partnership with Crestview, we are more confident than ever in our ability to expand our product and service offering and geographic reach while maintaining our outstanding customer service in metropolitan markets throughout the United States,” Tom Harrington, president & CEO of DS Waters, said.
The company has made a series of acquisitions in the past two years, including K&K Bottled Water Company in April.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down