US: Crestview Partners finalises DS Waters of America takeover
DS Waters of America has been acquired by private-equity firm Crestview Partners.
The privately-owned bottled water supplier will remain based in Atlanta, Georgia, it said yesterday (3 September). No financial details of the deal, which was first announced in July, have been disclosed.
DS Waters said the transaction will allow it to focus on its direct-to-consumer beverage services market.
“As a result of this new partnership with Crestview, we are more confident than ever in our ability to expand our product and service offering and geographic reach while maintaining our outstanding customer service in metropolitan markets throughout the United States,” Tom Harrington, president & CEO of DS Waters, said.
The company has made a series of acquisitions in the past two years, including K&K Bottled Water Company in April.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Will the Selfie Prove the Tonic for Beauty Drinks?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review