Product Launch - UK: Cremone 1859's Colonel Fox’s London Dry Gin
Click through to view Cremone 1859's Colonel Fox’s London Dry Gin
Cremone 1859's Colonel Fox’s London Dry Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, London dry, 40% abv
Available - From 14 May
Location - UK, nationwide, on-trade and off-trade
Price - SRP GBP21.95 (US$34.35) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - CASK Liquid Marketing
Colonel Fox’s London Dry Gin is the first product from Cremone 1859, a label set up by CASK Liquid Marketing founders Richard Herbert and Stuart Ekins.
The gin uses six botanicals and the maceration, distillation, and bottling process takes place in London. The gin is produced in batches of 1,000 bottles, the company said.
A spokesman for CASK Liquid Marketing told just-drinks it wanted to create “an honest London dry gin that shows character and history”.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report