US: Crayons unveils All Natural sports drink
Crayons has unveiled a line of natural and high fructose corn syrup-free sports drinks in the US.
The All Natural Sports Drink comes in an "environmentally friendly" 8-oz can and in three flavours, Playoff Punch, Leaping Lemon-Lime and Breakaway Berry.
The new sports drinks have been designed to "fill a void in the fast-growing functional beverage market for kids", the Washington-based company said today (1 September).
"I'm happy we finally have a healthier sports drink option for the next generation of athletes. We are confident that Crayons All Natural Sports Drinks will soon replace other sports drinks, juice boxes, and bottled waters," said Ron Lloyd, CEO of Crayons.
Crayons was launched in April 2004 by co-founders Duncan Seay & P.J. Palmer and is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.
Soft drink consumption worldwide rose slightly last year, led by growth in East Europe, according to recent research....
The American Beverage Association has reacted angrily to news that the Connecticut Legislature has expanded a nickel-deposit law to include water bottles....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research