AUSTRALIA: Cranswick sells Haselgrove winery
Cranswick Premium Wines Limited today announced that it is to sell its subsidiary, Haselgrove Premium Wines, to the Barrington Wine Company Limited for A$3.5m. The sale, which is expeted to be completed by the end of June, includes the company's winery and 30 acre vineyard in South Australia's McLaren Vale, the Haselgrove brand and contracts for grape supply from a number of premium South Australian regions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence