AUSTRALIA: Cranswick sells Haselgrove winery
Cranswick Premium Wines Limited today announced that it is to sell its subsidiary, Haselgrove Premium Wines, to the Barrington Wine Company Limited for A$3.5m. The sale, which is expeted to be completed by the end of June, includes the company's winery and 30 acre vineyard in South Australia's McLaren Vale, the Haselgrove brand and contracts for grape supply from a number of premium South Australian regions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets