AUSTRALIA: Cranswick sells Haselgrove winery
Cranswick Premium Wines Limited today announced that it is to sell its subsidiary, Haselgrove Premium Wines, to the Barrington Wine Company Limited for A$3.5m. The sale, which is expeted to be completed by the end of June, includes the company's winery and 30 acre vineyard in South Australia's McLaren Vale, the Haselgrove brand and contracts for grape supply from a number of premium South Australian regions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down