AUSTRALIA: Cranswick sells Haselgrove winery
Cranswick Premium Wines Limited today announced that it is to sell its subsidiary, Haselgrove Premium Wines, to the Barrington Wine Company Limited for A$3.5m. The sale, which is expeted to be completed by the end of June, includes the company's winery and 30 acre vineyard in South Australia's McLaren Vale, the Haselgrove brand and contracts for grape supply from a number of premium South Australian regions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal