AUSTRALIA: Cranswick sale attracts range of bidders
Australian wine group Cranswick Premium Wines is to sell its Haselgrove winery in an attempt to refocus on its core business. The company has short-listed about five bidders, according to Australian press reports. A spokesman for the company told just-drinks.com: "Haselgrove accounted for about 8% of the company turnover but about 20% of management time. A decision was made at the last board meeting to sell to concentrate on the core business and what the company new best."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads