AUSTRALIA: Cranswick confirms $23m loss
Following its statement last week that it was set to report a A$23m loss, Cranswick Premium Wines Ltd duly posted a net loss for the 2002 fiscal year of A$23.4m, against a net profit of $3.02m for the previous year. However, the company said that it had begun the 2002/2003 fiscal year with strong sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research