AUSTRALIA: Cranswick confirms $23m loss
Following its statement last week that it was set to report a A$23m loss, Cranswick Premium Wines Ltd duly posted a net loss for the 2002 fiscal year of A$23.4m, against a net profit of $3.02m for the previous year. However, the company said that it had begun the 2002/2003 fiscal year with strong sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks