AUSTRALIA: Cranswick and Evans & Tate in talks
Australian wine producers, Evans & Tate and Cranswick Premium Wines, have confirmed that they are in talks which could lead to a commercial alliance or even a full-scale merger. Shares in the two companies surged after the news was confirmed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa