UK: Craggy Range announces Euro sales director switch
Craggy Range Vineyards has confirmed a change of sales director in Europe.
The New Zealand wine company said late last week that Warren Adamson, who has been the director - UK and Europe for New Zealand Winegrowers since 2005, will assume the position at Craggy Range from 1 June.
Adamson will replace Michael Henley as European sales director, with Henley set to return to New Zealand in July to take up "a wine ambassadorial and marketing role" for the firm.
"In these tight economic conditions, many are retrenching their efforts in the marketplace, our approach is very different," said Terry Peabody Jnr, managing director sales and marketing for Craggy Range. "It is important for Craggy Range to have one of our own people based permanently in the market to ensure all our valuable customers have a local contact point.
"Michael has done a superb job in establishing our UK and European presence and we are very fortunate to have secured Warren as his successor. In his role with us, we are expecting him to talk about New Zealand wines as a whole as much as the wines of Craggy Range and the newly-rebranded Wild Rock."
Adamson will be based in the offices of Craggy Range's UK agent Louis Latour Agencies in London.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research