Product Launch – US: Craft Brew Alliance's Omission Lager, Pale Ale
Click through to view Craft Brew Alliance's Omission Lager and Pale Ale
Craft Brew Alliance's Omission Lager, Pale Ale
Category - Beer, gluten-free; lager 4.6% abv, pale ale 5.6% abv
Available - From 2 April
Location - US, Oregon only, Widmer Brothers Gasthaus Pub and at retailers and bars
Price - SRP of US$9.99 per six-pack. Also available in 12oz bottles, price not specified
Omission beer is brewed in the traditional lager style but with gluten levels below the international gluten-free standard of 20 parts per million. Widmer Brothers Brewing, which joined with Redhook Ale Brewery in 2008 to form Craft Brew Alliance, is behind the twin launch.
Earlier this year, Craft Brew Alliance posted strong numbers for 2011, with net profits soaring 472%.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends