CHINA: CR Snow buys Sichuan partner
China Resources Snow Breweries has taken full control of 14 breweries in the province of Sichuan after buying local venture partner Blue Sword (Group) Co. CR Snow, in which brewing giant SABMiller holds a 49% stake, said today (4 January) that it has paid US$320m for Blue Sword, its partner in Sichuan since 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO