DENMARK: CPI buys Aqua d'or private-label ops
Company Products International (CPI), the Denmark-based consumer products marketing company, has reached an agreement to buy the private-label business of mineral water company Aqua d'or.
CPI has been eyeing the Aqua d'or business as part of a strategic plan to grow its business-to-business operations.
The takeover is focused on Brandwater, which managed Aqua d'or private-label mineral and flavoured water products. "This agreement will allow CPI to customise and offer our clients specific mineral water products and packaging solutions," said CPI director Morten Ernstsen.
The Brandwater agreement follows Groupe's Danone move to buy a 49% holding in Aqua d'or last year. The deal will see Aqua d'or market and distribute Danone's Evian brand in Denmark and throughout Scandinavia.
Coca-Cola de Argentina has filed a criminal complaint against two executives at Aguas Danone de Argentina and an executive at Euro RSCG Buenos Aires under the country's Unfair Trade Practices statute....
French food company Groupe Danone SA has filed a counterclaim with an arbitrator in the eastern Chinese region of Hangzhou, rejecting statements made by the Wahaha Group, its joint venture partner wit...
Champagne Jacquart has appointed Pascal Lepitre as its export sales director....
Groupe Danone has sold its Danao brand to French cider company Cidreries du Calvados la Fermiere (CCLF)....
A spokesman at the Chinese Ministry of Commerce has officially confirmed that the ministry has not requested documents from the Danone food and beverage group regarding its dispute with its joint vent...
Groupe Danone has refused to comment on reports claiming that PepsiCo remains interested in buying the French food company....
The rift between French food and drinks group Danone and its Chinese joint venture partner Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co. appears to be deepening, with the news, reported by Dow Jones, that China's Ministr...
Groupe Danone has cancelled a swathe of treasury shares....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018