DENMARK: CPI buys Aqua d'or private-label ops
Company Products International (CPI), the Denmark-based consumer products marketing company, has reached an agreement to buy the private-label business of mineral water company Aqua d'or.
CPI has been eyeing the Aqua d'or business as part of a strategic plan to grow its business-to-business operations.
The takeover is focused on Brandwater, which managed Aqua d'or private-label mineral and flavoured water products. "This agreement will allow CPI to customise and offer our clients specific mineral water products and packaging solutions," said CPI director Morten Ernstsen.
The Brandwater agreement follows Groupe's Danone move to buy a 49% holding in Aqua d'or last year. The deal will see Aqua d'or market and distribute Danone's Evian brand in Denmark and throughout Scandinavia.
Coca-Cola de Argentina has filed a criminal complaint against two executives at Aguas Danone de Argentina and an executive at Euro RSCG Buenos Aires under the country's Unfair Trade Practices statute....
French food company Groupe Danone SA has filed a counterclaim with an arbitrator in the eastern Chinese region of Hangzhou, rejecting statements made by the Wahaha Group, its joint venture partner wit...
Champagne Jacquart has appointed Pascal Lepitre as its export sales director....
Groupe Danone has sold its Danao brand to French cider company Cidreries du Calvados la Fermiere (CCLF)....
A spokesman at the Chinese Ministry of Commerce has officially confirmed that the ministry has not requested documents from the Danone food and beverage group regarding its dispute with its joint vent...
Groupe Danone has refused to comment on reports claiming that PepsiCo remains interested in buying the French food company....
The rift between French food and drinks group Danone and its Chinese joint venture partner Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co. appears to be deepening, with the news, reported by Dow Jones, that China's Ministr...
Groupe Danone has cancelled a swathe of treasury shares....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016