CHILE: Cousiño Macul sales up 10% in 2002
Cousiño said the increase was particularly pleasing given the generally sluggish growth recorded by the Chilean wine market this year.
Cousiño Macul is currently entering the seventh year of its 10-year investment plan. The plan seeks to position the company as an industry leader in time for the winery's 150th anniversary celebrations in 2006.
The winery hopes its new 260-hectare production centre in Paine will be fully functioning by 2006. Cousiño Macul will transfer the majority of its activities to Paine as its holdings in the Peñalolén area are scheduled for urban development.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research