US: Courvoisier unveils stylish promotion
Courvoisier has begun a promotional sweepstake in the US.
The Cognac brand launched the 'Upgrade Your Style' promotion at the beginning of this month, Courvoisier said yesterday (28 March). The incentive offers ten prize winners the opportunity to each win a tailored designer suit, clothing accessories, and a trip to New York for a photo shoot in the suit, a group dinner and US$800 spending money.
"Courvoisier is a brand that encourages consumers to enjoy the finer things in life," said Chris Mahoney, senior brand director, Courvoisier. "This promotion has been designed to match Courvoisier's brand attributes, offering our consumers what they have 'earned' - sophistication, fashion and luxury."
Consumers can enter the sweepstakes via a mail-in entry form, found on the bottle necks and included with the purchase of a Courvoisier VSOP 750ml.
The campaign will be supported at off-trade locations across the US until June.
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Allied Domecq has added a new flavour to its Malibu range. The company said yesterday that it would be launching Malibu Passion Fruit in the US from April 15....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are considering a US$13 billion bid for Allied Domecq, the world's second-largest spirits company. Were it to take place, Pernod and Fortune would split Allied's brand...
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
The US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has confirmed it is in talks about launching a joint bid with Pernod Ricard for Allied Domecq....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research