US: Courvoisier unveils stylish promotion
Courvoisier has begun a promotional sweepstake in the US.
The Cognac brand launched the 'Upgrade Your Style' promotion at the beginning of this month, Courvoisier said yesterday (28 March). The incentive offers ten prize winners the opportunity to each win a tailored designer suit, clothing accessories, and a trip to New York for a photo shoot in the suit, a group dinner and US$800 spending money.
"Courvoisier is a brand that encourages consumers to enjoy the finer things in life," said Chris Mahoney, senior brand director, Courvoisier. "This promotion has been designed to match Courvoisier's brand attributes, offering our consumers what they have 'earned' - sophistication, fashion and luxury."
Consumers can enter the sweepstakes via a mail-in entry form, found on the bottle necks and included with the purchase of a Courvoisier VSOP 750ml.
The campaign will be supported at off-trade locations across the US until June.
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Allied Domecq has added a new flavour to its Malibu range. The company said yesterday that it would be launching Malibu Passion Fruit in the US from April 15....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are considering a US$13 billion bid for Allied Domecq, the world's second-largest spirits company. Were it to take place, Pernod and Fortune would split Allied's brand...
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
The US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has confirmed it is in talks about launching a joint bid with Pernod Ricard for Allied Domecq....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages