US: Courvoisier unveils stylish promotion
Courvoisier has begun a promotional sweepstake in the US.
The Cognac brand launched the 'Upgrade Your Style' promotion at the beginning of this month, Courvoisier said yesterday (28 March). The incentive offers ten prize winners the opportunity to each win a tailored designer suit, clothing accessories, and a trip to New York for a photo shoot in the suit, a group dinner and US$800 spending money.
"Courvoisier is a brand that encourages consumers to enjoy the finer things in life," said Chris Mahoney, senior brand director, Courvoisier. "This promotion has been designed to match Courvoisier's brand attributes, offering our consumers what they have 'earned' - sophistication, fashion and luxury."
Consumers can enter the sweepstakes via a mail-in entry form, found on the bottle necks and included with the purchase of a Courvoisier VSOP 750ml.
The campaign will be supported at off-trade locations across the US until June.
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Allied Domecq has added a new flavour to its Malibu range. The company said yesterday that it would be launching Malibu Passion Fruit in the US from April 15....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are considering a US$13 billion bid for Allied Domecq, the world's second-largest spirits company. Were it to take place, Pernod and Fortune would split Allied's brand...
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
The US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has confirmed it is in talks about launching a joint bid with Pernod Ricard for Allied Domecq....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research