UK: Courvoisier to open Cognac bar at Heathrow
The Courvoisier The bar will be open for visits until 26 October
Beam Global Spirits and Wine has installed a temporary Courvoisier bar at Healthrow airport in the UK.
The firm yesterday (12 October) began offering around 5,000 consumers an opportunity to sample Spiced Orchard Punch at the Courvoisier Spirit of Punch bar.
The bar will be open for visit until 26 October and is located next to the retail spirits space at Terminal Three.
Beam Global's European travel retail director, Gareth Brown, said: "We are committed to growing Courvoisier in travel retail and, by raising awareness amongst travellers that it is a luxury mixable spirit, we will encourage new consumers into the category. The Spirit of Punch bar will generate a buzz for travellers, demonstrate the versatility of Courvoisier and ultimately drive trial of Courvoisier Exclusif throughout the promotion."
Bartenders will educate consumers on Courvoisier's suitability for mixing. A gondola display will drive purchase.
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
In this, the final part of our management briefing for March, Ben Cooper casts his eye over the corporate social responsibility activity in the US....
No sooner had I penned some ponderings on yet another 'Diageo in move to buy...' story yesterday, as (yet) another one came along....
It would appear that SABMiller's troops have been ordered to stand down for the time being. Developments in Australia yesterday (21 March), regarding the brewer's Pacific Beverages joint venture with ...
Diageo's results last week spelt out one strong message, as far as M&A nut Richard Woodard is concerned. Let's watch him clap his hands and jump up and down as he tells us what he heard....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report