EU: Court rules against A-B InBev over 'Bud' name
The EU Court of First Instance ruled this week that trademark rights granted to Anheuser over the 'Bud' name on alcoholic drinks were not valid.
Spanish police said this week that they have uncovered a plot by Basque separatist group ETA to assassinate a Spanish senior judge by giving him poisoned French brandy as a "present". just-drinks look...
Brick Brewing has agreed to change the label of its Red Baron beer, following a lawsuit filed against the firm by Labatt Brewing Co....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed that major shareholder BRC Sarl is to sell a "very small fraction" of its stake in the brewer....
InBev India International is to control the operations of Budweiser beer in the country....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has completed the sale of its remaining 7% stake in Tsingtao Brewery to private Chinese investor Chen Fashu for US$235m....
Private equity group Kohl Kravis Roberts & Co has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to sell minority stakes in Oriental Brewery, which it agreed to buy from Anheuser-Busch InBev last ...
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co, the private equity group behind the purchase of Anheuser-Busch InBev's Oriental Brewery last month, has posted net losses of US$1.9bn for 2008....
Innovative Beverage Group (IBG) has entered into an agreement with Ludwig Distributing Company to bring the company's 'relaxation beverage' Drank to east-central Arkansas....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends