FRANCE: Court approves Bricout asset sale
Vranken-Pommery will acquire six hectares of vineyards and will take over the group's nine-year supply contracts for in excess of 150 hectares of vineyards. In addition, Vranken will buy a specialised production unit, 5m bottles in stocks and its brand portfolio.
Some 20 production staff will move with the sale, along with 68 administrative staff, the reports said. The sale is expected to increase Vranken-Pommery Monopole's sales by around 10%.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research