PORTUGAL: Country director switch at Diageo Portugal confirmed
Diageo has appointed a new country director in Portugal
Diageo has lined up a change of country director for Portugal.
The company said earlier today (4 April) that Ana Claudia Ruiz will lead operations in the country. Ruiz moves across from her current role as business development director for Diageo Latin America.
When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Diageo said that Ruiz is replacing Joao Campos, but declined to comment further on the reasons for the change.
Having been with Diageo for eight years, Ruiz has relocated to Lisbon this spring. She assumed the role in mid-March.
Last year, the company announced a change of MD for the Iberia division, which covers Portugal and Spain. Newton Freire replaced Jose Sedano in the position, but, again, Diageo did not comment on the move.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- This week in spirits & wine
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts