PORTUGAL: Country director switch at Diageo Portugal confirmed
Diageo has appointed a new country director in Portugal
Diageo has lined up a change of country director for Portugal.
The company said earlier today (4 April) that Ana Claudia Ruiz will lead operations in the country. Ruiz moves across from her current role as business development director for Diageo Latin America.
When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Diageo said that Ruiz is replacing Joao Campos, but declined to comment further on the reasons for the change.
Having been with Diageo for eight years, Ruiz has relocated to Lisbon this spring. She assumed the role in mid-March.
Last year, the company announced a change of MD for the Iberia division, which covers Portugal and Spain. Newton Freire replaced Jose Sedano in the position, but, again, Diageo did not comment on the move.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer