UK: Cott/Vimto to launch Simpsons juice range
Cott Beverages is to produce a range of Simpsons juice drinks for the UK market. The roll out will coincide with the re-launch of a similar range of flavoured waters branded by the popular TV series.
The product range consists of six-pack juice drinks in Orange & Peach and Strawberry & Apple, four 330ml flavoured waters including peach, citrus, wild berries and apple and also 1L and 2L dilute to taste in Orange and Apple & Blackcurrant.
The fruit drinks contain 5% juice and no artificial colours, with both the fruit drinks and flavoured waters containing no added sugar.
Vimto Soft Drinks will be responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of the flavoured waters and juice drink ranges.
Natalie Harvey, senior licensing manager - Fox Licensing and Merchandising said: "This is a very exciting product launch which addresses growing consumer demand for healthier children's food. The Simpsons continues to be one of the best-loved TV shows by kids, and Cott Beverages and Vimto Soft Drinks have brought together their expertise to offer a fantastic range of licensed drinks containing no artificial colours and no added sugar, which will appeal to Simpsons fans of all ages."
Cott Corporation's acquisition of UK drinks company Macaw cements its UK division's position as the leading producer of own label soft drinks in the country. Annette Sessions assesses the deal and rep...
Cott Corporation has acquired the UK's Macaw Soft Drinks, in a deal worth close to US$135m....
Cott Corp. has appointed a new CFO....
Cott Corporation has posted its results for the second quarter to 2 July....
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of our competition, in association with Wolf Blass, for tickets to today's cricket match between England and Bangladesh....
Cott Corporation's US subsidiary has begun shipping from its new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas....
Cott Corporation said yesterday that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, Raymond P. Silcock, was to resign from the company after nearly seven years in this role, effective April...
Analysts lowered their earnings estimates for the soft drink producer Cott Corporation after it announced disappointing first quarter results last week....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research