CANADA: Cott sales and profit up in Q2
Cott also said it would be seeking further acquisitions in the US and Mexico.
Sales for the quarter increased by 18% from US$329.5m to US$388.1m. Both turnover and earnings for the quarter came in above analysts' forecasts.
The company also announced a number of executive appointments. The board voted to elect John K Sheppard as its new president and chief operating officer. Sheppard succeeds Frank E. Weise as president. Executive vice president Paul R Richardson has been appointed president of US operations while Andrew Murfin has been named as managing director of Cott Britain.
Cott Corporation has acquired the UK's Macaw Soft Drinks, in a deal worth close to US$135m....
Cott Beverages is to produce a range of Simpsons juice drinks for the UK market....
Cott Corp. has appointed a new CFO....
Cott Corporation has posted its results for the second quarter to 2 July....
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of our competition, in association with Wolf Blass, for tickets to today's cricket match between England and Bangladesh....
Cott Corporation's US subsidiary has begun shipping from its new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas....
Cott Corporation said yesterday that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, Raymond P. Silcock, was to resign from the company after nearly seven years in this role, effective April...
Analysts lowered their earnings estimates for the soft drink producer Cott Corporation after it announced disappointing first quarter results last week....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp