CANADA: Cott predicts healthy 2004
Cott Corp. predicts a healthy growth in earnings and sales next year, it was reported yesterday. The company said that it expects earnings for fiscal 2004 to rise by around 15%.
Cott, the world's largest supplier of store-brand soft drinks, estimates an increase in sales next year of between 10% and 12% year-on-year.
Cott Corporation has acquired the UK's Macaw Soft Drinks, in a deal worth close to US$135m....
Cott Beverages is to produce a range of Simpsons juice drinks for the UK market....
Cott Corp. has appointed a new CFO....
Cott Corporation has posted its results for the second quarter to 2 July....
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of our competition, in association with Wolf Blass, for tickets to today's cricket match between England and Bangladesh....
Cott Corporation's US subsidiary has begun shipping from its new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas....
Cott Corporation said yesterday that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, Raymond P. Silcock, was to resign from the company after nearly seven years in this role, effective April...
Analysts lowered their earnings estimates for the soft drink producer Cott Corporation after it announced disappointing first quarter results last week....
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK