US: Cott elects new chairman
Frank E Weise has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Cott. He continues as president and chief executive officer, positions he has held since assuming leadership of the company in June, 1998. Weise, whose career includes previous executive positions at Proctor & Gamble and Campbell Soup Company, has directed Cott's turnaround and its performance through 12 consecutive quarters of profitable growth, the company said in a statement today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends