USA: Cott Corporation's Director True Knowles Inducted In Soft Drink Hall Of Fame
Cott Corporation (Nasdaq:COTT ; TSE:BCB), the world's leading supplier of retailer brand soft drinks, today announced that True Knowles, a member of Cott's board of directors and a former Dr. Pepper president, was inducted into Beverage World's Soft Drink Hall of Fame. "We are honored to have True as a member of our board of directors," said Frank E. Weise, president and chief executive officer. "On behalf of Cott, I extend our congratulations on this well deserved induction."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"