USA: Cott Corporation's Director True Knowles Inducted In Soft Drink Hall Of Fame
Cott Corporation (Nasdaq:COTT ; TSE:BCB), the world's leading supplier of retailer brand soft drinks, today announced that True Knowles, a member of Cott's board of directors and a former Dr. Pepper president, was inducted into Beverage World's Soft Drink Hall of Fame. "We are honored to have True as a member of our board of directors," said Frank E. Weise, president and chief executive officer. "On behalf of Cott, I extend our congratulations on this well deserved induction."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit