USA: Cott Corporation's Director True Knowles Inducted In Soft Drink Hall Of Fame
"We are honored to have True as a member of our board of directors," said Frank E. Weise, president and chief executive officer. "On behalf of Cott, I extend our congratulations on this well deserved induction."
Knowles was one of four people recognized. Beverage World's Hall of Fame honors beverage executives who have shown devotion, creativity and love for the soft drink industry above and beyond others. The event took place during the first day of InterBev 2000 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
InterBev is an "all beverage" exhibition & conference where the beverage industry meets to exchange ideas and showcase what is new and innovative.
Cott is the world's largest retailer brand soft drink supplier, with major manufacturing facilities in its three core markets of Canada, the UK and the US
Companies: Cott Corporation
Cott Corporation has acquired the UK's Macaw Soft Drinks, in a deal worth close to US$135m....
Cott Beverages is to produce a range of Simpsons juice drinks for the UK market....
Cott Corp. has appointed a new CFO....
Cott Corporation has posted its results for the second quarter to 2 July....
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of our competition, in association with Wolf Blass, for tickets to today's cricket match between England and Bangladesh....
Cott Corporation's US subsidiary has begun shipping from its new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas....
Cott Corporation said yesterday that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, Raymond P. Silcock, was to resign from the company after nearly seven years in this role, effective April...
Analysts lowered their earnings estimates for the soft drink producer Cott Corporation after it announced disappointing first quarter results last week....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends