US: Cott Corp rating cut
UBS has lowered its rating on store-brand soft drinks maker Cott Corp. to "neutral" from "buy" citing rising input costs.
Analyst Caroline Levy in a research note also cut her 2005 earnings estimate yesterday (13 December) by US$0.04 to US$1.30 per share.
Cott Corporation has acquired the UK's Macaw Soft Drinks, in a deal worth close to US$135m....
Cott Beverages is to produce a range of Simpsons juice drinks for the UK market....
Cott Corp. has appointed a new CFO....
Cott Corporation has posted its results for the second quarter to 2 July....
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of our competition, in association with Wolf Blass, for tickets to today's cricket match between England and Bangladesh....
Cott Corporation's US subsidiary has begun shipping from its new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas....
Cott Corporation said yesterday that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, Raymond P. Silcock, was to resign from the company after nearly seven years in this role, effective April...
Analysts lowered their earnings estimates for the soft drink producer Cott Corporation after it announced disappointing first quarter results last week....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp