US: Cott Corp rating cut
UBS has lowered its rating on store-brand soft drinks maker Cott Corp. to "neutral" from "buy" citing rising input costs.
Analyst Caroline Levy in a research note also cut her 2005 earnings estimate yesterday (13 December) by US$0.04 to US$1.30 per share.
Cott Corporation has acquired the UK's Macaw Soft Drinks, in a deal worth close to US$135m....
Cott Beverages is to produce a range of Simpsons juice drinks for the UK market....
Cott Corp. has appointed a new CFO....
Cott Corporation has posted its results for the second quarter to 2 July....
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of our competition, in association with Wolf Blass, for tickets to today's cricket match between England and Bangladesh....
Cott Corporation's US subsidiary has begun shipping from its new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas....
Cott Corporation said yesterday that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, Raymond P. Silcock, was to resign from the company after nearly seven years in this role, effective April...
Analysts lowered their earnings estimates for the soft drink producer Cott Corporation after it announced disappointing first quarter results last week....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory